|Sep 24th, 2021
Navarro Regional Hospital is looking for an BE/BC Otolaryngologist to join an employed practice.
- New or experienced physicians welcome to apply
- Anticipated call of 10 days per month
- Office located within walking distance to the hospital
- Must be willing to live in the community rather than commute from Dallas
- No visa assistance available
About Navarro Regional:
- Community of 26,000 with a service area of 50,000 and only one hospital
- Navarro Regional Hospital is a JCAHO accredited community hospital with more than 4,000 admissions, 23,000 ED visits and over 50,000 diagnostic studies annually.
- Ample office space available in a recently built medical office building adjacent to the hospital.
- Public/private education for pre-K thru 12th grade, plus a 4-year public university and a 2-year college
- No personal income tax
- Less than an hour from Dallas on I-45
- Enjoy low cost of living in a safe, family-friendly community with a YMCA, ample parks, and country club
- Access to Richland Chambers Reservoir, the 3rd largest lake in Texas
- Home of the 2nd largest planetarium in Texas
Navarro Regional is offering a competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Base Salary with potential for incentive compensation
- Commencement Bonuses
- Relocation, as well as Marketing and CME expenses for first year
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance