Primary Care Nurse Practitioner - Correctional Settings - California
|Date Added||Sep 6th, 2021|
Medical Search currently has multiple needs for Primary Care Nurse Practitioners in California.
These opportunities would be providing full-time on site coverage for patients in a correctional setting.
Opportunities are available full-time or part-time up 40 hours/week. Flexible schedule, Monday-Friday
Assignment will last up to 6 months with potential to extend.
About this Opportunity:
- Correctional Settings – Adult Patient Population
- Full-time or Part-time, Up to 40/HRs per week
- No weekends
- Malpractice, travel provided
- Active CA License & Required
- Must be comfortable seeing correctional patients