Breast Imager/Diagnostic Radiologist
|Date Added||Sep 18th, 2020|
|Location||Los Angeles, California|
Seeking a breast imager for a growing practice that is offering a full-time position with profit sharing based on productivity.
- Full-time position in sub-specialized, collegial, physician run group.
- Physician should be skilled in all aspects of breast imaging including tomosynthesis, breast MRI and all types of breast intervention and x-ray and ultrasound.
- Diverse patient population and staff at hospital.
- Daytime coverage only - nighthawk service covers overnight
- Established private practice recruiting for growth
- Comprehensive malpractice insurance
- Excellent work/ life balance
- Credentialing time frame - 60 days, possibly sooner
- PACS: Novarad
- Board-certified or eligible in the appropriate subspecialty/specialties
- Active CA license is preferred
- MD or DO degree from accredited medical school
- Fellowship training in Mammography is a plus
- MQSA required
Los Angeles offers a world-class location, year-round professional sports (football, basketball, baseball & hockey), trendy nightlife, endless shopping, eclectic restaurants, arts, plush hotels, state parks, deep-sea fishing, golf, tennis, skiing, international airports, and vast beaches.
If you are ready to combine the lifestyle of your dreams, a superb education system, and a diverse housing market with a career you can be proud of, then contact Medical Search International
For immediate consideration, please forward your confidential CV to LGriffin@medsearchint.com