|Date Added||Jul 24th, 2020|
|Location||Greater Knoxville, Tennessee|
PERM Occupational Medicine Physician/ Medical Director Opportunity / Tennessee:
We are currently assisting our Client with an immediate opportunity for a BC Occupational Medicine Physician.
Here are the details:
Monday - Friday
Serve as Medical Director
- Daily face to face patient visits
- Serving as an MRO, DOT certified medical examiner
- Be a resource for clients regarding potential exposures
- Recommend appropriate testing per federal regulations
Greater Knoxville location, offers the charm and warmth of a small town with the conveniences and amenities not usually found in a city its size.
- School district has been ranked #1 in TN for 2019.
- No state income tax
With a total of 16 parks, 10 lighted athletic fields, 27 tennis courts, three golf courses, 1336 acres of greenbelt, and 173 miles of shoreline, the location offers a variety of recreation options including a world class rowing venue. The city is also home to a thriving cultural community that boasts a symphony, civic ballet, arts center, and the state’s oldest continuous operating playhouse.
For immediate consideration, please forward your Confidential CV to LGriffin@medsearchint.com