CRNA - Northwest Arkansas
|Date Added||Jun 15th, 2020|
Excellent CRNA Opportunity - Locum Tenens - Northern Arkansas
· Schedule: 4/10 hour shifts; Start time is 6:30am
· 3 years’ experience
· Call: 1 weekend call every 6 weeks and 1 night a week; 6 out of 7 weeks (avg. 2 call backs per rotation, but does vary)
· Supervised setting
· No hearts and heads; OB, Ortho, and general - Bread and Butter
· 2 MDAs/4 CRNAs on per shift
· Credentialing time frame - 30 days
Under general supervision, administer anesthetics to patients undergoing surgical and obstetrical procedures
Actively seeks and accepts input and consultation from supervising physician regarding:
· Patient’s history
· Physical condition
· Appropriately interprets laboratory and diagnostic tests
· Other pertinent clinical information
· Reviews preoperative evaluation performed by staff physician.
· Meets with patient and/or patient’s family preoperatively.
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing and from a school of anesthesia accredited by the Council of Accreditation of Schools of Anesthesia
Must have a copy of a diploma or official transcript of the highest level of education
Degrees, Licensures and/or Certifications:
Has current Arkansas Advanced Nurse Practitioner’s license
Has current ACLS certification
Has current PALS certification
Has current BLS certification
Has to provide copy of diploma
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Completed yearly in-services (Infection Control, Fire Safety, Safety Management, and Care Learning).
Participated in a work related in-service.
Attends special committee, department and in-service meetings when scheduled and/or required.
Presents in-service for unit.
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English