Neurosurgery - Stroke Interventionalist
|Date Added||Nov 1st, 2018|
|Location||Greenville, North Carolina|
Seeking a stroke interventionalist to provide locums coverage in Greenville, NC. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible and have advanced training in endovascular stroke techniques. Providers with neurology, neurosurgery, or interventional neuroradiology backgrounds will be considered.
Long term coverage needed. Credentialing takes 6+ weeks. New providers will need to come in the day before first shift for orientation.
- Ongoing need-flexible with dates
- 100% inpatient
- Hospital privileges at a 974-bed level 1 trauma center
- Established team of 8 board certified/eligible neurosurgeons with dedicated outpatient/inpatient Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant support
- Joint Commission Comprehensive Stroke Center accredited
- Established stroke team including a dual-trained cerebrovascular neurosurgeon, , and a dedicated inpatient stroke neurology team
- 24 bed Neurocritical Care Unit led by Neurointensivists
- 24/7 dedicated neuro interventional room
- 1 Phillips Biplane
- Large 29-county referral network including 7 regional Health hospitals and numerous outpatient practices