Primary Care Physician - Central Pennsylvania
|Date Added||Oct 5th, 2018|
Primary Care Physician - Locum Tenens - Central Pennsylvania
- Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (37.5 hour work week; 7.5 hours per day). One-half hour will be deducted for lunch unless authorized by contract monitor.
- Some Call will be required by phone consultations only
- Provide Primary care services to patients in a state hospital for those with intellectual disabilities, treating individuals with a mental or physical injury or illness, dysfunctional behavior, and intellectual disability
- Responsibilities include: admission notes and evaluations, discharge summaries, Assist with ID team, provide written documentation for charting and documentation, conduct Physicals for hospital staff.
- Doctor of Medicine degree in Pennsylvania
- U.S. Residency Training program
- Three years of post residency training
- Board Eligibility or Board Certification in Primary Care preferred