|Date Added||Jul 12th, 2018|
|Location||Central, North Carolina|
Geriatric Hospitalist / Central NC!
One of the premier medical systems in the Southeast is recruiting for an experienced Geriatrician for a full-time role. A private, community based health care network serving the mid-Carolinas – is seeking a Geriatrician to join our Hospitalist team.
• Dependable schedule allows for optimal work/life balance – Monday through Friday, 8A-5P.
• Collaborate with team of seasoned Hospitalists
• Ready access to a network of subspecialists
• Future directorship potential.
• Physician led, financially stable organization reports directly to the board
• Attractive compensation & benefits package includes competitive base salary, quality incentive, paid time off, retirement plans, fitness center, child care, and more
• Exceptional quality of life - desirable resort destination known for golf and equestrian activities, temperate climate allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed all year
• A variety of affordable housing choices, #1 safest city in NC, excellent public and private schools
• Easy access to the state’s major metro areas, Atlantic coast and Appalachian Mountains.
Qualifications: Must be Board Certified (or Eligible) in Internal Medicine. Completion of Geriatric Medicine fellowship and prior Hospitalist experience preferred. Clean background; must be licensed or eligible for licensure in NC.
For immediate consideration, please submit your CV to Lana Griffin at LGriffin@medsearchint.com or Dr. Len Goodman at LGoodman@medsearchint.com.