|Date Added||Jun 6th, 2018|
|Location||Michigan City, Indiana|
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The Heart Center offers one-stop, comprehensive, patient-centered services provided by a team of board-certified cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons all of whom have a track record of diagnosing, treating and preventing heart disease. The Heart Center, working in conjunction with our Heart & Vascular department at the hospital, provides the entire spectrum of cardiovascular services, from cardiac catheterizations and coronary angioplasty to open heart surgery procedures and pacemaker implantation.
- Traditional schedule: Monday – Friday, 8A to 5P
- Call expectation of 1:3
- Outpatient Volume: 20 - 25 patients per day
- Multi-specialty cardiac team
- Cardiac angioplasty and stent placement, including drug eluting stents
- Rotational Artherectomy
- Carotid Stenting
- Peripheral Vascular Procedures
- Onsite Equipment
- GE Cardiac Cath Labs
- Carrott Medical large video monitors