|Date Added||May 4th, 2018|
|Location||Southeast, North Dakota|
Otolaryngologist / SE North Dakota / Think BIG!
We are currently assisting a Client with a 2019 or sooner Opportunity for a BC/BE General Otolaryngologist to join a staff at the ENT and Audiology Department. Join the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas.
- Block Time in OR and Same Day Surgery.
- Call currently is 1:5 with the option of facial trauma call.
- State-of-the-art equipment with ceiling mounted Carl Zeiss Microscopes.
- Opportunity exists to teach medical students and IM residents.
- New primary care clinic that has won design awards for efficiency and optimal patient flow.
- Excellent compensation, relocation allowance and benefits
- Licensed Beds: over 660
- Service population: 1 million
- Largest, rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation with locations in 126 communities in nine states.
- The Health System includes 45 hospitals, 300 clinic locations, 28,000 employees, and 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
- 100 Hospitals list
- Regions only Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- Level II Adult Trauma Center & soon to be level I
- 2017 – completion of new Medical Center
– 384 beds
– 1 million square feet
– 28 operating rooms
51 EM Bays
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Lana Griffin at LGriffin@medsearchint.com