Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician
|Date Added||Feb 8th, 2018|
|Location||Southeast, North Dakota|
Immediate Opportunity for a BC/BE Physical Medicine & Rehab Specialist to join its practice in SE North Dakota.
The Region’s Largest and Busiest Adult &Pediatric Trauma Center covering a three state area, World Class Care and Unparalleled Technology!
- Seeking a PM&R Specialist and/or a PM&R Specialist who is qualified for a Medical Directorship opportunity for the Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital.
- Full time outpatient practice with hospital consults, inpatient management of acute Rehab patients
- Anticipated work schedule: Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm
- 27 beds, census is 16-18, 5 admitting MD’s to the unit at present.
- Typically one hour per day is dedicated to the rehab unit and the remainder of the day is in the clinic.
- PA Support for Inpatient Rehab Unit to help manage daily care, admits/discharges.
- No call
- Current group consists of three physicians and one nurse practitioner
- Collaboration with therapists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, social workers, case management, RNs, and LPNs
- The $494 million, state-of-the-art Medical Center opened in 2017
- Level II Trauma Center, applying for Level I in 2018
- Focus is on the individual patient to provide the safest, most comprehensive treatment
- Medical Center is CARF accredited to serve adolescents and adults in both general rehab and brain injury.
- Academic appointments are available
Be part of a physician driven organization offering excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance relocation allowance and much more.